Thursday, May 3, 2018

Freelance Software Engineer's Remote jobs at orvisoft.com

Looking for talented Software Engineer's interested in working together.
I have several projects on board with daily inquiries from my clients for new projects which I want to outsource to reliable peoples.
If you think you are competent developer and can deliver the work on time and have atleast 1-2 years experience of work in your relevant industry and have successful past projects history than you'll be the one I am looking for.


Please send me the following details in email for consideration.
Name
Age
Qualification
Experience in years
Programming language
3 last project links plus well described details on what the project is all aboit, and what you had done in it and most important your role. (I don't need big project details, but the projects where you had worked more in detail either individually or with maximum of 1-2 peoples)
Email the needful information on hr@orvisoft.com with subject body "Outsourcing partnership request"
Looking forward for your time and consideration friends.
Note: Expect for a telephonic interview in 1-7 days of request by me during 5pm upto 11pm, therefore don't forget to include your contact information for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment